Special Offer for Dr. Nandi Visitors!
Get the eBook Now!
There are lots of easy things you can do NOW and throughout the holiday season to help you not just survive but THRIVE during this busy time. And none of these things involve counting calories or depriving yourself!
- DISCOVER – 5 Myths that Will Make or Keep You Overweight, Sluggish and Craving
- LEARN – 10 REAL Tips that Will Help You Burn Fat, Boost Your Energy & Kick Your Cravings all Holiday Season and all Year Long
- PLUS GET– 20 REAL Recipes!
This is an AMAZING special price of only $9.99 for tips, strategies and recipes you can use the whole year long – NOT just at the holiday season!
Sample Recipe from the eBook!
Coconut Green Beans
The Guide to a Gluten-Free Diet
By David Brownstein, MD & Sheryl Shenefelt CN
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound green beans, ends removed
- 11⁄2 cups tomato, diced
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Sauté onion in coconut oil over medium-high heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add water, garlic and green beans.
- Stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk and sea salt and heat through.
- Remove ends from green beans.
- Free of Added Processed Sugar, Corn, Dairy, Eggs, Gluten, Peanuts and Soy
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note in full disclosure – this page contains affiliate links and I will get paid a commission if you purchase the product from this URL. I am dedicated to providing my readers with only high quality healthy product recommendations, and this extra income simply helps supplement my efforts on the blog. Thank you for your support, and feel free to email me any questions you might have!