Looking for a fresh summer snack? We love this quick and delicious salsa as a refreshing dip to serve up on a hot day.
Raw Grape Tomato Salsa
- 2 pints organic grape tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup each of parsley and cilantro
- 1 tbl raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbl extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbl lime juice
- 1 tsp each of cumin and sea salt
- 1 or 2 jalapenos, depending on your taste
1.Place everything except for the green onions in a food processor and pulse chop.
2.Hand chop green onions and stir into salsa.